McGavin Ranch, a 55+ Active Adult Community!
That title sums it up. McGavin Ranch is an amazing place to live, and it is a 55+ Active Adult Community with plenty to offer. We’re proud of our resort community in Mesa, Arizona, and if you pay a visit we know you’ll understand why.
We invite our residents and future residents to enjoy an active outdoor Arizona lifestyle. McGavin Ranch offers a host of amenities and activities for residents throughout the year. Please feel free to look at our Amenities and Activities pages to see for yourself.
So, why should you consider our 55+ Active Adult Community & Resort? Well, we’re affordable, we offer a secure environment, and our resort is true country club living without the country club price tag!
- No land cost
- No association fees
- Low maintenance
- Energy efficient
- No club fees
- No special assessments
- Gated Entry
- Secured clubhouse
- On-site management and services
- Lighted streets
- Rules & Regulations
Country Club Living
- Private Club House
- View lots of the Superstition Mountains, Red Mountain, 4 Peaks and the San Tan Mountains
- Internet Access
- Game Room
- Bocce Ball
- Dance Floor
- Billiard, Shuffleboard Table & Dart Room
- Indoor / Outdoor Showers at the Club House
- Library & TV Lounge
- Heated year round pool & spa
- Ongoing neighborhood activities
- State of the art Audio Visual System in the Club House
McGavin Ranch Resort is affiliated with several other 55+ Resort Communities in Arizona and Florida. So we have several other destinations to visit if you are interested in other resort locations!
- Queen Valley: A short distance from McGavin Ranch Resort is the Queen Valley RV Resort. Located in the heart of the Superstition Mountains, Queen Valley is a gem. Like McGavin Ranch Resort, Queen Valley offers year round living, and long term RV spots as well! East of Phoenix Arizona, Queen Valley offers beautiful scenery, desert adventures, and outdoor social activities!
- Sundance 1 RV Resort: A short distance from McGavin Ranch Resort is Sundance 1 RV Resort! Located in Casa Grande, Arizona, Sundance 1 RV Resort offers 700 spaces for RVs and Park Model Homes! With ultra modern facilities, events planned every day, Sundance 1 RV Resort is a great place to over winter and enjoy all that Arizona has to offer!
- Sundance 2 Manufactured Homes: Our newest community that is an extension of Sundance 1 RV Resort. We opened in May, 2018 with 106 lots to choose from. We are offering 9 different models, OR you can choose your own CAVCO-WEST model that fits on the Lot that you choose. Our sales office is open M-F, 10 AM – 4 PM, Sat. by appointment, Sun closed. (Summer Hours). Call us at 480-294-3100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Shangri-La RV Resort: Located in Yuma, Shangri-La is one of the most well known and top rated RV Resort communities in the area. To learn more about Shangri-La click this link to get all of the latest information!
- South Forty RV Ranch: Located in Tucson Arizona, the South Forty RV Ranch puts guests close to every service imaginable, and offers plenty of activities and amenities as well. To learn more about South Forty click here to see their website.
The McGavin family of RV Resorts and parks continues to expand. Recently we’ve purchased two locations in the Las Vegas Nevada area. And we’re currently improving both locations to meet the needs of our guests. Both locations are undergoing renovations to modernize the parks and offer additional amenities to our guests.
- Riviera RV Park: Located in Las Vegas, NV, Riviera puts you close to all of the Las Vegas action. Our friendly staff will be able to answer any questions you have about the area, and what you can do while visiting the Las Vegas area. To learn more about the Riviera RV Park click this link to visit their website.
- Desert Sands RV Park: If you’re looking to visit the Las Vegas area, but you don’t want to be right “in town”, the Desert Sands might be just what your looking for. You’re still very close to Vegas and all it has to offer, but Desert Sands is located in Henderson, putting you close to a wide range of outdoor activities and site seeing as well. To learn more about the Desert Sands click this link to visit their website.
- Kozy Kampers: Located in Fort Lauderdale Florida, Kozy Kampers is located 20 minutes from Downtown Ft. Lauderdal. The park is within walking distance of restaurants and shopping as well. If you’re thinking about over wintering in Florida, click this link to visit Kozy Kampers and learn more.
- M RV Resort: M RV Resort is located in Moore Haven Florida. With plenty of lakes and mild winter temperatures, M RV Resort is a fantastic over winter destination. The park boasts 214 sites currently. To learn more about the Resort click this link to visit their website.