McGavin Ranch is a true “Active Adult Community!” If you’re looking for activities year round, then you’ve come to the right place. From Pickle Ball to Water Volley Ball, Poker Tournaments to rounds of Mini Golf, McGavin Ranch offers so much to today’s active adults! That’s probably why people want to live here year round!
So, what type of activities are we talking about? Take a look below, we’re sure there’s something that will catch your eye!
- Pickle Ball.
- Wii Bowling.
- Bean Bag Toss.
- Water Aerobics.
- Low Impact Aerobics.
- Bocce Ball.
- Ping Pong.
- Water Volley Ball.
- Darts for fun and tournaments.
- Poker, and Texas Holdem Poker as well.
- Various card games every week.
- Weekly Bible Study.
- Reading Club.
- Informal Dancing every other week.
- Our mini golf course, where you can practice your short game!
- Barbeque next to the pool.
- Take a swim in our year round heated, and partially covered, swimming pool.
- Weekly morning coffee and donuts, (free).
- Off site trips all over Arizona. Just ask about Gadabouts!
Real Active Adult Living and Activities
There’s plenty to do at McGavin Ranch. And we’ve made it easier for residents to find out about all of our activities. We’ve included the “Events Calendar” in this website, so you can see what’s happening tomorrow, or plan ahead a few months. We realize many of our residents aren’t here year round, so it’s a great way to keep up with the happenings here at your Mesa Arizona home!
Be sure to check out our latest events calendar so you can see everything we have to offer this year. And while you’re at it, scroll down to the bottom of this page and subscribe to our newsletter. We’ll tell you about the latest activities and events, and you’ll have it e-mailed right to you!